About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

Windstock '09


Windstock was awesome. If you want photos, you should look HERE. The above photo was stolen from there. It belongs to the venerable Chad Booker, not to me, as do all the photos there. Got that? 

I managed to avoid the camera really well, so there are only a few pictures of me in there. I'm going to post those here, since this whole blog thing is really only to feed my (already huge) ego. 

Without further ado...

Me, looking tired and trying to concentrate. 



Me, with Alonso, Brynne and Carew sitting on the bench under the window on the left. 


From front to back in the first row, Carew, me and Brynne. This was right before the talent show. 


I'm at the far right, sitting on the floor. Brynne is sitting behind me on a bale of hay, and Carew is next to her, half cut out of the picture. (That must hurt!) 


The obligatory group photo (or two). Hint: I'm wearing the same hat as I was in the last two photos. 


0 comments: